83 days to go until the polymer clay cruise…
I have been doing real experiments today by using some (Lisa Pavelka) ‘inkjet waterslide transfers‘. My printer is not great quality but at least I got an idea of how the transfers work. I printed out some photos of real flowers, and I also thought it would be funny to print out a photo of some polymer clay leaves so that I could make ‘fake’ polymer clay canes. Ooops though – I accidentally spilled water all over the transfers before I was ready to use them, so it became a race against time to apply them to my pieces of white clay. Because I was working so quickly I ended up with lots of bubbles underneath the images, but at least I got them to stick to the clay:
I made a sort of tiny ‘frame’ for the flower by putting layers of leaves around it:
You must log in to post a comment.